Thursday, October 7, 2010

Every little thing...

Good Morning, my raviolis.


"Rise up this morning,


 smiled with the rising sun


three little birds pitch by my doorstep,
singing sweet songs


of melodies pure and true,
saying, "This is my message to you -

Don't worry bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be all right."  Bob Marley is a songwriter/singer who's music is pure in its happiness and joy.  He wrote those words and I thought I would share them with you. So remember, it is a

...beautiful day to have meals with your family and friends.

To share hugs with your furry friends...they love you unconditionally.

To give hugs to all those you love, it always makes you and them feel better. 


Group hugs and dog piles are fun too.

 Grampy and Grandma-ma hugs are on their way to all of you. Hugs and kisses until you say stop, no more.  Remember, every little thing, is gonna be all right!

No comments: