Hello my raviolis. Look at these delightful cookies filled with Nutella. When I saw this picture I immediately thought of my 7-cheese ravioli who loves Nutella as much as her mom. So I thought you would enjoy making these one day. Once the weather turns cooler, this is a perfect little treat to make.
Nutella Filled Sugar Cookie Cups
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- toffee bits, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan generously with cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder; set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place them in the muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for one minute then take a teaspoon size measuring spoon and press down making an indention on each cookie cup.
- Fill with Nutella and top with toffee bits, if using.