Monday, August 30, 2010

Globe Spinning

Good morning my  Monday raviolis.  I understand that Aurora raviolis were having fun with the globe grampy and I sent them as a house warming gift last year.  It's fun to play with a world globe, to see where the countries lie, the waters separate continents, the north and the south poles...all of it.  We live in a great big world.


I would like to travel to visit as many countries as I can...would you? Grampy and I have been very fortunate to travel and visit many places.  Aaron and Jason and their families are traveling everywhere too.  You can go to the other side of the world or maybe into another state and see wonderful things.

Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite place to visit so far.  Love to you all my raviolis.  Grandma-ma

No comments: