How about Peeps on a stick!
Here are some fun "peep" facts:
- Peeps were first made in New York City.
- 32 million peeps are made every year.
- The average person can eat 5 peeps in one sitting.
- That a box of peeps that is more than a year old can still be eaten.
- Second only to jelly beans, peeps are the most purchased Easter candy.
Look! It's the peep mobile. I think Grampy would look very handsome driving a peep mobile. Don't you?
Peep cupcakes are very tasty.
This is a Easter arrangement that I bet your mommies really like. It is a vase filled with jelly beans, easter peeps and pretty flowers.
Hope you have a squishy peep Easter my raviolis. Grandma-ma loves you.