Friday, April 8, 2011

Rubber Ducky, you're the one

you make tea time lots of fun.  Rubber Ducky I'm so awfully fond of you!  Good morning my Friday raviolis.  Grandma-ma is a happy gal, she has a new tea toy to play with.  It's a rubber ducky tea infuser.  A tea infuser holds tea leaves that you drop in a hot cup of water to make tea. 

How cute is my new tea ducky?

 Look, he has a little duck pond to sit in when he isn't brewing tea for grandma-ma.

 Here is the basket that I can put a teabag or tea leaves in. 

Grandma-ma just dropped him in the hot water. He is getting ready to right himself up so he can brew tea for me.

Click on this video to watch my tea ducky float in my tea cup.

Okay, now everbody sing...rubber ducky, you're the one.  You make tea time lots of fun.  Rubber Ducky, I'm so awfully fond of you.

Hugs and kisses and rubber ducky squeezes to all of you.  Love grandma-ma

1 comment:

Grandma Lynn said...

I want a rubber ducky!!!