Thursday, June 24, 2010

Camping in Moab, Utah

Good morning raviolis.  I thought it would be fun to imagine where the Aurora raviolis are taking their vacation route.  Below is a map showing they will drive from Aurora, Colorado to Moab Utah.  Aaron and Cristi said it would be about a 5 hour drive.  I hope they brought lots of road trip snacks and car games to play with for two hungry boys and a sweet girl.


I have never been to Moab, Utah but I have heard and seen many pictures of this area.  It is beautiful and the Aurora ravs are going to see many wonderful things.  I wish I could be there with them.



They will go camping in a big tent that Grampy sent them for Christmas one year.  Everyone can fit inside including Squirt.


I hope they visit the Great Arch. 

Aaron says there are lots of petroglyphs to see.  I like petroglyphs, especially the hand prints.  I hope they take lots of pictures for Grandma-ma.

This early artist was very busy.  Lots of pictures to look at and all carved in stone.
This sure sounds like a wonderful trip to me.  Have a wonderful day my raviolis.  Grandma-ma loves you.

No comments: