Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can you see them?

Can you see the baby birds?  Look hard. Do you see them? 

Of course you don't...they left their nest sometime this afternoon and have flown off.
I came home for lunch to let Kota out for a quick run and noticed that momma robin was nowhere to be seen. I heard no babies peeping for worms.  I looked up and found a quiet nesting area.  The babies have left their nest to begin their own lives.  I hope they will stay around the yard so I can listen to their pretty songs So far this year, each gutter had a Robin's nest in it and Grampy and I have seen three sets of peeps become robins.  Isn't life wonderful!!!  Have a wonderful day my raviolis.  Grandma-ma loves you.

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Have a wonderful day too. Now you can reclaim your porch :-)

Hope they'll be around for you to enjoy in your yard!