Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Word of the week Wednesday

Yes, today is word of the week Wednesday again.  And today's word is a little word but a NEAT word.  I bet you use it everyday and don't realize it.  It has three letters in it and two are the same.  Did you guess the word?  Well, the word is:

"WoW"

This nifty, little word is an interjection that express wonder, amazement, or great pleasure.  Like this sentence, "Wow! I sure had a great vacation."

Wow, that sure is a happy family.

Wow, that is a narrow passage way.

This is a video of grandma-ma's favorite Schoolhouse Rock song.  It is a very catchy tune.


Interjections, shows excitement, shows emotion!
So remember to use the word "Wow" in three sentences today.  I bet this will be an easy Word of the Week Wednesday today.  Here is grandma-ma's first sentence: 
Wow, I sure wish I went on that neat vacation with you.  Have a wonderful and "Wow" day. (that's two sentences for grandma-ma...."Wow")  Love Grandma-ma

No comments: