Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello my raviolis!

This is the first post on a blog just for you...Ravioli's for Lunch. 
Because I cannot be with you each and every day, and you know I wish I could, this blog will allow grandma-ma and other guest posters to say hello and that we love you.  This blog will have music and videos and photos and crafts and fun things to learn. It has photos of our family pets and music that you can listen to by selecting the title. If you do not want to hear the music, you can turn it off with a click.

You can become a follower, leave a message or email grandma-ma with photos and I will post them for you.  I hope you will stop by for a visit each and every day and see what I have in store for you.  

I love you all.

Now to celebrate this first post, here is a video of the Chippettes (chipmunk gals) singing, All the Single Ladies.



So let's put our dancing shoes on and listen to the 'munks sing joyfully.
Love Grandma-ma

No comments: