Saturday, December 26, 2009

Say "hello" to my little friends

Happy Saturday my holiday raviolis.  Say hello to some of my "little friends."  
(If you click on the pictures they will enlarge)


This blue hued iguana had white stripes on his back.  He was a soft blue color and about 24 inches long. 


When I got closer to him, he had already begun to change his color to a pale gray.  He was friendly and never moved from the spot as I took a pictures of him for you.


This sleeping alligator was a juvenile and about 4 feet in length.  He looks like stone and never moved an inch.


Here is another sleeping alligator. They are snoozing in the sun.  If you look closely, you will see a chicken leg floating above him. The resort staff feed them chicken parts daily.


This is a picture of the pool at the resort we visited. It is nearly a mile in length and meanders over many acres.   It is a fun pool to swim and play in.

I hope you enjoyed my new friends her in Cancun.  Look for new adventures tomorrow.  Grampy and Grandma-ma love you all. Hugs and kisses.

No comments: