Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow outside, bugs inside.

Good morning my raviolis!  Well, yesterday we had snowflakes in Georgia.  We don't usually see snow here in the south, but every once in a while, Mother Nature likes to throw us a curve ball.  Aunt Renee and I saw a few flakes floating as we ran our Saturday errands, but north of us received a few inches of snow. Last February, we actually had a few hours of heavy, wet snow and Kota couldn't wait to go outside. As you know, Kota is a coyote mix or what the Arizona locals called a "rez rocket".  He lived in the high desert of Northern Arizona and found his way to me.  Kota now lives with Grampy and Grandma-ma in Georgia where he chases squirrels and sits in the sun.  Here is a short video I took of Kota on our deck with the snow falling all around him.  He is barking for joy.



Cold weather usually brings some of our outdoor friends inside, (like your little ant friends).  Grandma-ma didn't have any outside visitors come in.  Grandma-ma caught a nasty computer bug and her system resources are being sucked dry by this nasty bug.  Grandma-ma now has to perform a total system recovery and start all over again.  Grandma-ma is going to be a very busy girl over the next few days trying to clean the bugs from her computer system.  


I hope you have a lovely Sunday and until tomorrow.  I love you my raviolis.

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

What a sweet thing for you to do with your grandchildren. I hope you don't mind me peeking in now and then, because I don't have any grandchildren of my own.

Nice job! Enjoy!