Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Word of the week Wednesday

Hello my end of year raviolis.  Today is Wednesday and you know that means we have our word of the week.  Since Grandma-ma and Grampy are still in Mexico, I thought today's word should be:

Huevos
(prounced who-wave-o's) - this is Spanish for EGGS.


and everybody likes eggs. 

Grampy likes them "over easy", Grandma-ma likes them "sunny side up and dippy", Aunt Renee likes them in an omlet for breakfast.  How do you like your eggs?  You cane leave a comment and tell me.

Can you use the word "Huevos" in three sentences?  Here is a sentence using the word "Huevos"...You should never, ever throw Huevos at people.

I hope you have a wonderful day my little huevos...no you are my raviolis.  Love to you all. Grandma-ma


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi grandma-ma and grampy! Thank you for the great messages. Glad to see u are having fun in Mexico. Mommy wishes she was there sipping on margarita's and basking in the sun. I love todays word of the day and I like my eggs scrambled. Miss u and love it lots...your 4 cheese ravioli. xoxoxox