Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a beautiful Monday Morning!


Good morning my raviolis!  Grandma-ma is excited to see that your site already has two followers.  Soon the word will spread and you will have lots of friends who will stop by to say hello.  I see that Grandma Lynn is the "first follower."  We must invite Grandma Lynn to be our first guest poster too.  I bet she has many wonderful stories about her adventures as a school bus driver

Now, grandma-ma lives close to home from where she works so gandma-ma can drive home for lunch with  grampy.  Grandma-ma likes to surprise grampy with a chick fil a meal and especially their good, old fashioned lemonade. 




I know a certain ravioli's mommy who loves the cows at Chick-fil-a too.  For the Christmas season, Chick-fil-a is having their openhouse coloring contest.  I thought you might like coloring their latest color page for your Christmas decorating.  If you click on the below link, you will access their pdf of the color page and you can print it on our home printer.  I wish I was there to color with you.


Here is a little peek at the coloring page.


I hope you enjoy coloring this pretty nativity seen. Have a joyful Monday my raviolis. Love Grandma-ma

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a marvelous blog Dari. What a great way to stay connected