Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wishing all raviolis a very happy 2010


Happy New Years Eve my raviolis.  What a busy year it has been.  I want to share some of Grampy's underwater pictures with you today.  I hope you enjoy them.


This is a Lionfish.  The spines are poisonous and their sting really hurts.  These fish are native to the Asian Pacific ocean reefs and have found their way to Caribbean waters and are now taking over.   



This pretty blue fish is called a Trunk Fish.  They are one of grandma-ma's favorites because of their funny faces and shape.  They are usually brown with black and white spots, but the Trunk Fish in Mexico are blue and white.


This is a very large sea turtle.  He was bigger than the pillow you sleep on.


This is a pretty sea Anemone. They usually have Clown Fish hiding in them, but we did not see any today.


Here is a picture of Grandma-ma under the water.  Grampy took the picture very close to my face so I look a little startled. 


And now, my raviolis, I thought you might enjoy this picture of everyone's favorite princess's being very silly for the new year.  Wishing each and every one of you a happy new year.  Love, Grandma-ma and Grampy.

No comments: